Hey everybody! Thankfully it’s cooled off a few degrees here in Utah. Running outside in the heat is exhausting.
Speaking of running…I just got in from running to the studio to lift, then running home. Total mileage: 10.33 in 71:33…for 7:11/mile. Honestly, my pace starting out was around 8mins/mile. Once I warmed up and started jammin the BlackEyedPeas though, I sped up (obviously).
I lifted chest/tris/and shoulders. I was kinda all over the place cause my coworkers kept talking with me while I was lifting…but I will try my best to recap.
- 5 supersets of 10 cable extension at 30 lbs w/ 10 wide pushups
- 5 trisets of 8 kickbacks at 16lbs w/ 10 tricep pushups & arnold presses at 16lbs
- 5 supersets of 10 dips and 10 inbetween pushups
- 3 supersets of “backhand” with cable at 10 lbs (wasn’t really feelin this exercise today) w/ bosu pushups
- 5 trisets of 10 shoulder presses at 45 lbs w/8 angled tri extensions on the smith & 8 straight tri extensions on the smith
I was shaky when I finished, but still had enough energy to run home…probably thanks to the protein powder/cottage cheese mixture, one baby carrot, one frozen strawberry, and two bites of chicken breast I had at the studio. Sorry…no pic, I ran and didn’t have any intentions of carrying my camera with me!